Information Security Summit
The 4th International Conference on Information Security
May 28. - 29., 2003 Prague, Czech Republic
Ball room of Prague castle
|The main theme of this conference is:|
Management and security under economic circumstances
An unique opportunity to meet with excellent personalities in Prague:
Eugene Schultz - USA Government consultant, IS leading expert with the presentation
Pieter van Dijken - head of the information security program at Royal Dutch/Shell.
Fabien Petitcolas - leading world expert in watermarking and steganography from Microsoft Research Cambridge.
Hans-Peter Frei - leading specialist in the areas of IS applications and security.
Marcus Alldrick - IT Security Manager, Abbey National Bank.
• Information security – trends, issues and corporate governance
• Implementation of security into development of applications
• Outsourcing, managed security services
• Security incidents – prevention, detection and reaction (short contributions)
• Infrastructure flexibility and security (network security, PKI, single sign-on)
• Security technologies and architecture
• New legislation, EU entry issues
■ Václav Matyáš, MU Brno, ecom-monitor.com. a DSM
■ Rudolf Haňka, University of Cambridge
■ Zdeněk Kaplan, ČSOB, DSM
■ Ivan Kopáčik, Gordias, Slovenská republika
■ Eva Racková, KPMG a DSM
■ Zdeněk Říha, MU Brno
|Partners of IS2|
| IS2 organized by
| In cooperation with